Seeing eye dogs pee and poo on command so that their owners can clean up after them. Male dogs are also trained to do their business without lifting their leg.
It’s a myth that dogs only see in black and white. In fact, it’s believed that dogs see primarily in blue, greenish-yellow, yellow and various shades of gray.
Hello Readers, This week I have to work on two big book reports due in February so I might not be posting things as much as I do. One book report is going to be on Charles R. Drew (portrait at left) and the other is going to be about my great grand-mother. This is my 3-D project of Charles Drew. I made an A+ on my project.
Hello Readers, I woke up this morning and my mom told me I had to go to winter golf. I love to go to winter golf. We watch movies and eat popcorn, and it is fun. I got book about the golf rules today. We watched a movie about basketball.
Comments
Post a Comment