Math Test

Hello Readers,

I have a Math test on Friday, February 13,2009 about congruent, similar figures, symmetry, flip, slide, turn.

This is what I have learned:
Congruent is a shape that is the same size and same shape.
Similar figure is a figure that is a shape that is a smaller size of the same shape.
Symmetry is a shape that you can fold in half and it looks the same on both sides.
Flip is when a shape is flipped.
Slide is when a shape moves but does not change shape.
Turns is when a shape has a point that moves in any direction.

Comments

  1. This posting reminds me that geometry was one of my favorite subjects--in high school(!) I don't remember taking geometry in elementary school--except for the basics. I am glad to see that they are teaching more of this subject earlier. Talk about someone who could live an entire life learning geometry.... That's me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13