My Life

Hello Readers,

On June 16, XXXX I was born. My name is a beautiful name AKM. I was five pounds and two ounces. I went to ADT daycare. When I graduated I graduated as a Valedictorian. I did better than my brother.

After that I went to kindergarten at DTE. I was in Mrs. Barbee's class. All you do in kindergarten is just play with building blocks and have nap and snack time. It was really fun. I used to switch with Mrs. Moak. She's really nice she used to give out candy when you recite your ABC's without pausing. Those were the best years of my life.

Then I went to first grade. I was 6 1/2 years old in the first grade. I was in Mrs. Heap's class and I switched classes with Mrs. Walkner. Mrs. Heap also gave out candy. Mrs. Walkner was fun and so was first grade.

Next I went to second grade. I was 7 1/2 in the second grade. I was in Mr. Cain's room for the first two weeks of school, then I had to change to Mrs. Roten's room. Mr. Cain was really fun. Mrs. Roten was fun also.

Then I was 8 1/2 in the third grade I was in Mrs. Smithers' class. I switched with Mrs. D. Johnson, she is nice she can teach math and make you really want to learn. math. Mrs. Smithers made reading fun also.

After that I went through fourth and fifth grade. Between those grades I've gone to Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, and I went on a cruise to Cozumel Mexico. I've gone to a lot of places from the fourth through the fifth grade. Last but not least I've gone to Disney World for a week, we had a very fun time, we had our own house with a pool and everything. Now I'm in the sixth grade and I wish I could look into the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13