Hello Readers,

      In case you didn't know TCAP(Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program) will have to be tested by all students in Tennessee.  TCAP is a very very long test that you take over the basis of five days. The subjects that are included: Math, Reading/English/Language Arts(ELA or RLA), Science, and Social Studies. We get to use a calculator with the Math section (my second favorite) so you basically have all the answers in front of you. It's also the shortest section. The RLA section is the longest sixty-nine questions (wow I cant believe I remembered). It's also my least favorite part,because of all of the long passages. The Science section is OK I mean I have no opinion on it. The Social Studies section is my favorite part, because seventh grade social studies is basically geography and economics (there aren't a lot of economic questions). I'm so happy it's over! That's what the TCAP is.

                                                                                                                                    Your Blogger,
                                                                                                                                        AM:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13