Aliyah`s President

Hello Everyone,

My president, Barack Obama is the best president in this world. And I know that I am only a little girl but I care about my country and my state. Most of all, I care about other people and they should care about others, too. I show that I care about others because I give gifts to others, I am kind and nice to others, I volunteer at the MS Bike Tour, and I gave can goods at Christmas time to help make baskets for the homeless.

So if you read my blog I hope you can go and help people, too like me!

Comments

  1. I like this ! I think "Aliyah's president" is a good title and I hope a lot of your friends read this - I know I will be reading it :-)

    /Daddy Jens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my blog. I will be writing and posting more and more every week.

    P.S. There is more to come because I am going to the Presidential Inauguration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13