Countdown!!!

Hello Readers,

My mom told me I can start counting down the days before I leave for my trip. I am so happy because when I look at the calendar, next Sunday on January 18, 2009 I will be out of town. I will have arrived in Maryland and the Presidential Inauguration will only be 2 days away. My family has so many wonderful and fun events planned for us.

6 - Number of days before I leave for Maryland and Washington, DC

8 - Number of days before Dr. Martin Luther King's Birthday

9 - Number of days before the Presidential Inauguration of Barack Obama

Come back and read my blog to learn about all of the events and things I will see and do while I am in Maryland and Washington, DC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13