Election Day at my school







Hello Readers,

I thought it was going to be a regular day at school. The principal said we were going to have a mock election. The computers were in the rotunda, one of them was beside the office and the other one was beside the guidance office. All the students in school had to vote for Barack Obama or John McCain. After everybody voted, the principal announced on the intercom that Barack Obama had won because he had the most votes from the students at school. I can not remember the number of votes that Barack Obama had or the number of votes for John McCain.

I remember that everybody in my class screamed to the top of our lungs and some of us said yes!

Comments

  1. Dear Readers,

    Fourth Grade sponsored a school-wide mock election on November 4, 2008. A historical election makes history at Downtown Elementary!

    The results of the polls:

    John McCain - 62 Votes

    Barack Obama - 598 Votes

    Thank you Teacher Smith for your help with pictures and the election results.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13