My Black History Project

Hello Readers,

I am working on finishing my Black History project today because it is due on Tuesday, February 10, 2009.

After I turn in my project, I have to present my project to the class. I will tell the class I am glad Dr. Charles Drew invented the Blood Bank because it saved my mom's life.

This is my mom's thank you letter Dr. Charles Drew that she is going to put on my project:

I would like to thank Dr. Charles Drew for his invention of the blood bank. I am alive today because of his contribution. Eight years ago, after I gave birth to Aliyah, I had some complications; I had to receive some blood platelets. I want to thank the donor also that gave a contribution to save my life. I am alive today because of the work Dr. Drew did years ago.

I celebrated my 45th birthday last May, I am happy to be 45, but I am sadden because Dr. Charles Drew died at the age of 45. I am truly grateful for his contribution to society.

Because of his work I am an active blood drive donor.

Comments

  1. What a great letter!!! Do you by any chance have the project in digital form? I sure would like to read it!

    Love,
    Mama Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13