Spelling Words and CHALLENGE!!!

Hello Readers,

These are my spelling words for the week of February 17-20, 2009.

afternoon, eyelash, household, moonlight, stairway, playground, forget, remember, healthy, sick, deep, shallow, noisy, quiet, drowsy, sleepy, soggy, wet, buy,and purchase

Spelling Words Challenge!

The Challenge is for you to use the spelling words in the order that they are in and make a paragraph out of them in the order that they are in.

For example:
This afternoon my eyelash fell out of my eye and my household laughed at me. I looked outside at he moonlight as I walked down the stairway to the playground. I will never forget to remember how good it is to be healthy and not sick. I see the deep water and I want to go swimming in the shallow water near the riverbank. It is noisy outside but it is quiet inside the house. It is making me drowsy and I am so sleepy. My feet are soggy and wet because my mom did not buy be a raincoat. I will have to purchase one for myself.

Post your paragraph here as a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13