Weekly Writer

Hello Readers,

We had to write 2 paragraphs for homework. The teacher would give us the subject. Can you guess what the subject was from what I wrote?

Be quiet, I said in a whisper. My mom is looking for me. She can't find me because I'm in my secret place. My secret place is on the stairs. I go to my secret place when I am sad, frustrated, confused, mad and bored.

At my secret place I can spy on my mom and dad, hang upside down, and do what ever I want to do. After I leave my secret place I feel playful, joyful, happy and sometimes dizzy. I love my secret place and if you come to my secret place you would like it too!!!

Comments

  1. Well, I suppose that I could guess the obvious and go with "My Secret Hide-Away" or "My Secret Place", but then, these titles are indeed too obvious, right?

    What about, "My Magical Stairs" or "Secret Magic"? Or something quite different like, "What Turns Sadness into Happiness"? :-)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13