Weekly Writer

Hello Readers,


We had to write 2 paragraphs for homework at school this year. Here is what I wrote. Can you guess what the subject is?

Your address goes here

Dear Ms. Smithers,

Have you ever seen nature underground in a cave? Have you ever went to Ruby Falls? Inside Ruby Falls there are crystals hanging from the ceiling and they were pointing downward. at us.

Then we had to go up a very steep hill with no stairs. then when we got to the end of the tour I saw a big waterfall and it was splashing water everywhere on everybody. Then after that I felt scared because I thought we were going to do the tour again. Then we found out that the name of the cave was named after a little girl named Ruby Falls. So why won't you go to Ruby Falls?

Sincerely,

Aliyah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13