Ocean City Beach, I will never forget

Hello Readers,


I will never forget my visit to Ocean City Beach. My Cousin Stephanie had to drive us there. We had to drive on a long bridge across the water to get there. It was so scary!!! We unpacked and put on our swimming suits. It was a rainbow of swimming suits because we all had different colors on! We had on orange, blue, sky blue, blue green, purple, pink. We ran down to the beach. A big wave came and knocked us all down! Then the next day we went to the Amusement Park. It was the most beautifulest beach you could ever imagine!!!

Comments

  1. Hello Aliyah,

    Your visit to Aunt Stephanie's must have really made a big impression on you! It sounds as if you all had a great time.

    Have you thought of uploading the pictures that you sent to us via email in June, where everyone looks so cool, comfortable, and tropical in their beach-blue dresses??? :-)

    Love,
    Mama Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but I have to get them out of my e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13