I Declare Multiplication

Hello Readers

Oh yeah, me and my mom made up a new game called I Declare Multiplication!
It helped me to learn my multiplication facts. I will tell you how to play it.

What you will needed to play:
1 deck of regular playing cards (you will need 1 decks of cards for every 2 people)
Pen or pencil
Notebook paper or typing paper

How to play the game. (2 or more players)
1. Decide which number you will use to multiply by
2. Deal the deck of cards evenly between the players
3. Everybody who is playing pull one card from the top of your cards and lay it down face upwards
5. The person learning the time tables will have to multiply the numbers and write the number on a piece of paper.
6. Then you decide who put down the highest number (if someone put down the same thing as someone else they have to do I DECLARE MULTIPLICATION)
6. Everybody keeps on pulling one card from the top of their deck in hand until there is one person who has all the cards
7. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!


copywright November, 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13