My Nashville Trip State Capitol and Museum

Hello Readers,



When we visited Nashville we went to the State Capitol building. Did you know that people are buried inside the walls of the building? The tour guide told us that people are buried inside the walls of the building. We were sitting in that room at that time and he went over there to show us where it was. He touched the wall and it was creepy to me because he went over there and touched the and I am like... uh. Isn't this place haunted? After that he showed us the rest of the capitol building.



We also went to the Capitol Museum, was a cool place to visit in Nashville. We visited the room where they decide where the laws are made. We looked inside the room because it was blocked off by red ropes.



I had a lot of fun on this field trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13