My trip to Denmark!

Hello Readers,

I am back in the United States, my cousins Carly, Evyn, Devon and I went to Denmark with Cousins Stephanie and Damel. We had fun, fun, fun, fun and more fun!!!! We went to visit my Mama Sharon and other family members who live there. We traveled by train to Cophenhagen, Vejle, Sweden, and Iceland. We went to Lego land, the North Sea, a cheese factory, a Viking Museum, we rode on a boat in the canal and saw some pretty buildings,the church was 1000 years old, we celebrated my birthday and my cousin Devon's birthday, too. On our way back home we visited the Blue Lagoon Spa in Iceland.

I have so much to tell you from my travel journal and so many pictures to show you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13