Frank! The Ant

Hello Fellow Readers,

     Hey, I know that I haven't posted in a long time but I'm about to make up for that! One day, during P.E. an ant crawled into my binder and I guess he stayed there until I got inside the building. Once I got to Science class he decided to come out and he crawled onto my paper. I said, "Hey there little guy!" Then "Frank" popped into my head and something told me to name the little guy Frank (but then he could have been a girl,so...) Anyway, he looked lost as he crawled around on my paper, me being me I didn't quite know what to do. So, I let my friend see him and the first thing she did was pick up a book and threw it down (in the process of her doing this Frank on the other hand was experiencing numerous earthquakes on the table.) I'm pretty sure the earthquake went high off the Richter scale (this part is for you-Mr. R:)) It looked like Frank was getting bored so I asked Mr. R could I take him back outside. He said yes so I folded the paper in such a way where Frank wouldn't get squashed and he would still have some air to breathe (while I was doing this everyone was saying their goodbyes to Frank-even though they never even knew him). Once I got outside I knocked on the Science room window and I let Frank free. I returned to the classroom and everyone was so sad of how much they missed Frank. Which I really didn't believe.

                                                                                                                        Your Blogger,
                                                                                                                               A.M:)

Comments

  1. Now this is an insect about its business (you must have had something sweet in your notebook). I like ants because they do their jobs--eat up all the sucrose in the area--and then leave. They don't hang around like some other insects I know. There is no future orientation for them, just the here and now of sugar (or stuff with sugar in it).

    Ergo, there is no need to kill them, as they will move along on their own in the absence of the sweet stuff....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13