At the Airport in New York


Hello Readers,

From my travel journal...
It was June 25 and I was at the JFK airport. This is how it happened when we got on the train shuttle, I started to call my mom and I said, “I love you and stuff but then the phone cut off. When we got off the train we checked in at the security check line, where you have to take off your shoes, then we went upstairs to the food court. We had to change our money for Iceland money. Then we went to our gate, Carly and Devon called their parents. When I started to cry, everybody tried to cheer me up, then cousin Stephanie said “if it wasn’t for you we all wouldn’t be here right now so cheer up." Guess what I cheered up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13