letter to Mr. Hayes


Hello Readers,

This is a letter I had to write to my teacher in the 4th grade. We were studying how to write letters.

Dear Mr. Hayes,

This new life is very fun, now that I moved to Paris, France. The French food has amazed me, because it was so-so good! The Eiffel Tower was towering over all the other buildings. The sculptures in the museums were made of stone and glass. I longed to see my mom's face. I was not bewildered by the accent, because I learned French before I came. I longed to see my homeland again.

AM

Picture source: ttp://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=Aushzy6fUfoRIiQKexp96zObvZx4?fr=yfp-t-892-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF8&p=eiffel%20tower&vm=r

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13