We're going home!

Hello Readers,

We have to go home today. We had to get up early so we could catch the train. I saw a lot of people catching the train to go to work. I counted 13 stops before we had to get off the train and catch the bus. When we got on the bus it was a big bus that had TV's on it, but the TV's did not work. The bus took us to the airport. When we arrived at the airport we saw Barack Obama. He was made of cardboard and we took pictures in front of it.

We had to wait for my dad to pick us up. My mom put our luggage on a rolling cart, that I pushed around the airport. I was getting hungry so my mom brought me a roast beef sandwich. Then we waited for my dad to pick us up. I showed my dad everything I had brought back home, even my light up button that said First Family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13