Trip to Disney World


Hello Readers,

Well, this is my first time writing since the summer I think. Well anyway my family on my mom's side went to Disney World on July 3rd and I happen to go with them! *cool down aliyah* Before the trip I cannot wait to get there. Before we went to Disney World we (my brother and I) went to ATL by plane. I texted my cousin Carly and she was like you know that all planes have the radio on the arm rest if my nook color went out, oh yeah that's right I forgot to tell you that I have a nook color. Anyway back to what I was saying, we were there for the week of July 4 and you should already know that it was crowded that week. Another thing, I knew that they would have fireworks going off all night. They were very loud and very beautiful and colorful in the sky at night. We got up early so we could get some speed passes(a speed pass is a pass that you can get for free if you wake up early in the morning and then you can just go around scanning it then it will start beeping or something and you'll have blank min.,sec.to get there so I that helped us get through the day plus we got on a lot of rides, almost every single ride there in one whole day! Oh yeah, sometimes we rode the rides more than one time like the Space Mountain. You have to get on this ride to understand, it was so fun and good. I am laughing about the ride as I am typing this post.

But the coolest thing of all is that we are not staying in a hotel room in Disney World because it cost to much so we are renting a condo but I honestly thinks its better because if we were staying in a hotel room you could not go to the pool at night(midnight) but we can do whatever we want to do but we still have to follow the rules they give us at the front desk (so that's a bummer). The cool thing is that the condo is right down the street from Disney so if we all get up early enough I'm sure we'll be there in time to get some speed passes. Well, I have so much more to say but my hands are getting tired so I'm going to let them rest because I don't want to get any cramps in my hands because that would be terrible;( Well, I hope you liked my post Bye!;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Reports

The Best Obama Book and Book Signing

Facts-Dogs13